Building on the success of their recent product releases the team at ElectraStim continue to innovate and update their product line with a brand new high performance stimulator unit: Flux. Providing intense stimulation power (99 levels) and a broad spread of play modes, the dual output Flux combines some of the most popular and innovative modes from ElectraStim’s stimulator offerings and wraps them in a high-end package with a competitive price point. Flux is designed to sit at an intermediate to advanced user level while offering improved versions of all the modes found within the best-selling SensaVox (with a more attractive price to consumers). Incredibly simple to use, with a monochrome aesthetic that will appeal to harder players and look at home in BDSM displays, Flux combines power and tech in one package. Flux considerably enhances the two popular audio control modes (Microphone & Line-In) with stereo digital processing and also includes two new motion controlled modes pioneered by ElectraStim- Flick & Tilt. Utilising an internal accelerometer, these modes allow for dynamic play where a flick of the wrist will produce unique stimulation patterns. Of course, over 20 pre-programmed Wave & Pulse patterns are also available within Flux for a varied range of sensations straight from the box. Based on the warm reception received to the high-tech look and operation of AXIS, Flux also includes a bright OLED display that is viewable from all angles and provides vital information about intensity, mode, battery levels and technical information. Flux also includes a brand new configuration option requested by many of our most experienced users- Zero Override. Once activated, the stimulation will no longer reset to zero when the user changes mode and instead will remain consistent throughout.
– Dual output – 99 Intensity levels – 6 Play Modes. 40+ options. – OLED graphic display – Motion control modes (Flick & Tilt) – Sound control modes (Microphone & Line-In) – Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (0-80% charge in under an hour) – Adhesive electro-pads included
– Wave: 11 Pre-programmed wave patterns – Pulse: 12 Pre-programmed pulse patterns – Flick: Inherited from our EM60 unit, our patented Flick mode utilises the internal accelerometer. Literally flick the unit (like cracking a whip!) for a virtual spank of intensity to the connected accessory.
– Tilt: Tilt Flux to control the sensation with precision.
– Microphone: Flux responds relation to external sounds/voice using an integrated microphone.
– Line-In: Use direct line-in audio (from any audio source with a 3.5mm headphone jack) to control the stimulation.